Thursday, February 14, 2008

American Idol

This is Brooke White. She made the top 24 on Wed. night. She is not only a Mormon girl, but she is in my sister's ward right now (She is from Mesa originally.) My sister wants me to let everyone know this so we can all vote like crazy. I do not recall her singing ability, but watch for her this next week. Here is the video link that gives more background on her, here is the link to her American Idol page. My sister says she is totally nice and very active and she wants her to go all the way. So everyone check her out!

6 comments:

Holly said...

How funny, because she was my favorite. I remember thinking that she is the cutest little gal with a sweet feel about her. (must be that 'Mommon' thing:)), and she looks like Kate Hudson. Who can go wrong with that??

Holly said...

Do you like how I spelled Mormon?

Kimberly said...

I knew she had to be Mormon b/c on her first audition she kept mentioning things like I don't drink, smoke, I'm married, I'm fron Mesa, etc. etc. Mike kept laughing at me - I kept trying to look for garmet lines. She does seem really sweet, and I love her voice.

Chauna said...

I did the same thing...I told the kids the minute I heard "Mesa" and "no rated R movies," I told them she's a Mormon girl!

Kyle said...

I knew it too. She looks like she'll be great. We can't forget the cute Utah boy that I assume is mormon too. If we can't have a Mormon President, I guess a mormon Idol will have to do :)

Susan Broberg said...

She is (or maybe was, now that Idol is on) the nanny to a friend of mine's little twin girls. I never met her, but the twins sure are cuties.