All About Ryan
- What is Ryan’s favorite Disney movie? The Jungle Book
- What is Ryan’s favorite dessert? Creme Brulee and brownies
- What is the one thing Ryan is MOST looking forward to in the coming year? graduating with his MBA
- Who is Ryan’s favorite Book of Mormon character? Abinadi
- Goatee: with or without? with won the vote
- What is Ryan’s biggest pet peeve? when people are late (others guessed: hypocrisy, dogs, dishonesty, re-doing projects, diet soda, camping, going without food, hair on his back, his snap hook.)
- What does Ryan want for his daughters by the time they each turn 25? (3 things) a mission, a college degree, and marriage in the temple
- Superbowl or Masters: which would it be if he HAD to choose one of them to watch? Masters (golf tournament)
- What is Ryan’s favorite thing about having all girls? they take care of him
- Name three of Ryan’s best characteristics. Lisa: his sense of responsibility, he is honorable, he never uses "unrighteous dominion" to bully or get his way. Maya: he is my dad, funny, protects me. Chris: athletic, related to me. Kym: go getter, focused. Diane: salesmanship, tenacity, loyalty. Meagan: persistence, his golf game, his love of food. Matt: aggressive, humor, compassion, he's always there. Madison: funny, food lover, athletic. McKayla: funny, protective, nice. Monterey: he likes to go to the pool, he goes to work, he loves me. Tom: high energy, can really eat, his long drive.
Now on to the actual Birthday. It started with a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday sung by the five people who love him most in this world. We served him breakfast in bed with his favorite omelet, toast, strawberries and OJ. He went to work, then left early to go shopping and get a pedicure. For dinner we went out with friends to Ruth Chris Steakhouse. We enjoyed all of it and for an extra birthday treat, it was "taken care of" for us.
Ryan has one more birthday present left that he will go to next week, which will get it's own post. But rest assured, Ryan was and will be well taken care of.